Easy Halloween Marketing Ideas To Attract More Customers
Spooky times are creeping up at the end of this month, time to ramp up your Halloween marketing.
We’ve come up with a bunch of promotional ideas to get you started and secure you some extra sales.
1) Halloween Email Campaign
Highlight what you’ve planned this year and why customers shouldn’t miss out. Give them a sneak peek with some enticing images and menu previews.
Push them towards booking early on – ‘limited availability – book now to secure your spot’.
Content ideas for your email:
- Trick or Treat your customers – offers/deals
- Planned events for kids and grown-ups
- Menu & drink specials
- Include links to your socials for more Halloween content
- Various booking call-to-actions
Time-saving tip: Stampede users can access the Halloween template from their account.
2) Halloween Social Media Ideas
Seasonal events are great to give your accounts a little boost and put your brand forefront.
Here are some post inspirations:
- Dress up competition – couples, families, pet
- Take your pumpkin carving to the next level (#SquashGoals)
- Share homemade baking treat ideas
- What’s your favourite scary movie?
- Trick or treat poll – which sweet do you go for?
- Caption this – halloween puns
- Competition – find the hidden pumpkin on our website to win or how many ghosts can you spot on our website?
Find some best-performing Halloween hashtags here.
3) Halloween In-venue Ideas
You can go full-on with a themed party or just focus on some smaller events. Nevertheless, customers love to share their experiences on their socials, so keep “TikTok-ability” in mind!
- Host a theme party – mad hatters tea party, dinner in the dark, spooky cocktail party
- Host a Halloween-themed pub quiz
- Install a spooky or pumpkin patch photo wall
- Run a pumpkin carving competition for kids
- Halloween bingo for kids – can you spot the items in our venue?
- Halloweenise your food & drinks menu
- For takeaway or delivery: sneak a nasty little surprise into the box
Bonus: what’s trending this year
- Offer a selection of non-alcoholic beverages
- Eye-catching snack ideas
- Get crafty with some easy DIY decoration ideas for your venue
- Stand out from the crowd and get some costume inspiration from Harry Styles, Bridgerton and Stranger Things
- Try something different – a Mexican-inspired “Day of the Dead” party