This week’s email from KAM-Media put a strong focus on the continued growth of “hospitality-at-home” such as meal kits, ingredient boxes and cocktail kits.
It’s all go with this trend at the moment, so let’s crack on with:
5 Fast Tips for Hospitality-At-Home Marketing
- Add as much detail as possible to your website about the kit(s)
- Make the instructions / tasting notes readily available in multiple locations (website, confirmation email, printed copy in box etc.)
- Create and upload a how-to video as well
- Use a unique hashtag when promoting it on social media – encourage customers to share pictures using the hashtag
- Utilise all the tools your eCommerce platform has to offer i.e. cross-sell, upsell, abandon cart email automation etc.
And to give you a quick insight on the state of the “Hospitality-At-Home” market:
5 Findings from KAM-Media’s Consumer Poll
Awareness of what’s available out there is strong, of those surveyed:
- 63% know about cook at home meal kits
- 40% have either bought or would consider buying a cook at home meal kit
- 44% have bought or would consider a finish at home meal kit
- 38% for cocktails at home
- 35% for min kegs from a pub
Take a look at the infographic below and head over to their latest email HERE for additional insight.