10 Email Marketing Campaign Ideas To Save Multiple Hours This March
Save time with your email marketing planning this March! We’ve got 4 weeks of email marketing campaign ideas prepared for you.
March will be a busy one for hospitality businesses! Springtime kicks off, Mother’s Day is coming up and Easter is only a month away. Time to push hard on your promotions and offers to keep your venue busy.
Below is a list of content ideas for each email to inspire your digital creations:
Week 1: 28th – 6th
Email 1 – Mother’s Day Is Coming Up (27th)
- In-venue experience – pre-booking offers, e.g. a free glass of champagne, flower bouquets
- At-home experience – meal-box offer
- Gift ideas – gift card sales push
- Promote Special events – e.g. cooking class
- And don’t forget to include Grandmums in your offers/promotions
Email 3 – Spring Offers
- Spring starts on the 20th – what are you most looking forward to?
- Feature new dishes/drinks
- What’s in season – highlight seasonal food
- Upcoming offers/promotions
Week 2: 7th – 13th
Email 2 – British Pie Week (7th – 13th)
- Special pie offer
- Vote: Nation’s favourites is chicken & mushroom and apple – what’s your favourite one?
- Your team’s favourites with recipes
- Chef hacks – how to avoid a soggy bottom
Week 3: 14th – 20th
Email 2 – Behind The Scenes @ [Business Name]
- World Storytelling Day (20th)
- Introduce your team (newest/most senior member)
- Showcase your venue – we’re ready for Springtime
- Feature function rooms
Email 3 – Easter Promotions
- Only 4 weeks till Easter (March 17th)
- Celebrate Easter at our venue – what to expect
- Easter menu sneak peek
- Easter social media competitions – virtual egg hunt
- Pre-booking offer for family meals
Week 4: – 21st – 27th
Email 1 – Mother’s Day Final Push
- Last chance to secure a booking
- Meal-box orders closing soon
- Gift card last-minute deal
Email 2 – Coming Up
- April preview, new menu, etc.
- Upcoming events in April
- Earth Hour 2022 (26th) – dinner in the dark at-home ideas
- Easter offers & pre-booking deals
Also, make sure to check out our 5 minute guide on creating high-performing subject lines for your email marketing campaigns.
Need help setting up your next email? Get in touch with one of our team who are happy to run you through it.