Email and SMS – A vital way in which Stampede helped CRU improve customer loyalty and generate customer visits was via automated email & SMS such as:
- Frequency Triggers – eg. a free beer, glass of wine or cocktail after the first visit. Free food after 10 visits.
- Left Venue Trigger – e.g £5 off when you spend £25 next time.
- Event Trigger – eg. a free birthday cocktail, Christmas and NYE deals
- Not Seen In Trigger – eg. £5 cocktails, 2-4-1 pizza, free brunch (based on time since the last visit)
These triggers enabled CRU to automate most of its marketing outreach and provide highly targeted promotions to its customers. This approach saved CRU valuable time and resources, and also improved the conversion rates of its campaigns considerably.
Upsell – Stampede displays promotions direct to customers’ mobile devices whenever they return to CRU venues. Similar to Instagram Stories, these promotions would include:
- Food deals – eg. Limited time menus, Sunday roasts, bottomless wings
- Drinks deals – eg. happy hour events, 2-4-1 cocktails, prosecco brunches
- Events – eg. live music, Karaoke nights, Christmas bookings, cocktail making masterclasses, whisky & fudge tasting
By beaming promotions directly to customers’ devices, CRU can inform visitors of deals and events without the cost and hassle of printing paper fliers and promotions each time. This is a more measurable, instantaneous and eco-friendly alternative to physical promotions and allows CRU to experiment with different promotions depending on their specific need that day. For example, if one CRU venue is significantly quieter than another on a Friday night, it can offer customers a drinks deal at the other location.